brood

brood
the only time these feet are still

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Random ramblings...

I want to keep up this blog, not let it be something I post on once a month. So, I hope people will still read it when I have my random scatter posts!
I really wanted to point how nice it has been to read about others journeys and "meet" people in the virtual world that can offer their words of wisdom. So to the few I have already reached out to, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart, it really has been so helpful!
The other thing I am really thankful for is all the amazing support we have received from our friends and family around us. Now, not everyone knows what we have been hard at work on for the last year, but those that do have been AMAZING!!! Their words of support, true interest in our journey and process, and utter excitement at our adorable new addition. They have sympathized with our long wait, and offer us a shoulder to lean on. THANK YOU to those of you, and you know who you are! There are also so many people who are eager to help us with raising so of the much needed money to complete this adventure. Co-workers and friends & family all donating items for a yard sale that they are helping me plan for June. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! We are eternally grateful for your support, I'm sure I do not show it well enough!
And speaking of not everyone knowing, I want to share, shout it from the mountain tops, but at the same time, want to find a creative way to share. Still trying to work that one out.

#6 is already so loved, it makes me smile every time I think about it. It might be many months before we meet you M.R.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment