brood

brood
the only time these feet are still

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Finally, some sunshine!

Thank goodness today provided some decent weather!  I am not sure that all 5 of the "C's" could have stayed cooped up for another weekend.  Today, we went for a walk, and got a RARE glimpse of affection between P and Baby D.  It was so sweet, I am glad I could capture it for proof. 
Otherwise around here we are all trying to clear up the last of the cold weather bugs and keep up with the laundry that never ends!  As far as the adoption road, thank GOODNESS the Government decided to stay open.  I am entirely too impatient to deal with a shutdown, and what that may do to our pending Immigration paperwork.  I did get an email confirmation that our application arrived at its government destination, (further clarified by the LARGE withdrawal from my bank account).  As I keep saying, "ok, now that should be the last of the big payments for awhile," I don't even believe myself anymore.  Now I have become obsessed with timelines: how long til our letter comes, how long until the legals, will we really wait a whole year to travel??????  Too many questions, I really do not have idle time to obessively read about other's timelines, but I CANNOT stop myself. 
So here it is Sunday evening, and it is back to work again tomorrow.  On a positive note, Mondays are the days we remove a link from our paperchain to M.R.K (AKA the 6th "C").  So that will have to be progress for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment