brood

brood
the only time these feet are still

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The sweetest soul

My children are all so sweet and regularly surprise me with the sweetest statements or actions.  Monday was my birthday, and I came home to find sweet cards made by T, P, & D.  In fact, they were each wearing a good bit of marker all over themselves! 

Today, on the way to drop T off at school, she asked if we would go to the beach this summer.  I told her I didn't know b/c we are trying to save money for our trip to Korea.  She asked if it cost money to go to Korea and the beach, and I explained about airfare and hotels costs, gas prices, etc.  She thought for a minute and said, "Mommy, I will share my money with you to help bring "#6" home."   She is so sweet!! I told her that we want her to save her money for herself and she replied, "how about just a little bit, some coins?  That will help with getting him home, right?"
oh course is will, sweet girl!

She is such a kind, caring thoughtful kid.  I love watching her look out for her siblings, and listening to her learn about the world around her, asking question after question.  She will be 6 soon, and I just can't believe how quickly the time has gone.

Thanks miss T for being such a joy in my life everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment