brood

brood
the only time these feet are still

Friday, May 13, 2011

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     We got our first "update" about #6, to now be known as H.  It was only pictures, but pictures is all.I.need!  And so many pictures, so, so many pictures.  You may remember about a month-ish ago, H was moved to a new foster home.  I was so sad for him and his 1st foster mom.  I had wondered what would come of the pics that were taken (if any) when he was with them.  I know now...I HAVE THEM!!!!!!  A huge stack of pics of H from what appears only 1-2 months old, through his 100 day celebration, and beyond!  Plus, a new picture of him with his new fostermom.  He has grown, and is even cuter, if that were possible.  He got a haircut so no more crzay hair, which caused S some pause (not really).  He still has fat cheeks and plump little lips, so adorable.  There are some pictures with what appears to be his first foster dad, foster sister, foster mom and another baby, maybe a girl also placed in that house?  I don't know, I would love to though, maybe she is matched with someone in the US.
      I want so much to share H's picture, I mean he is SOOO cute, everyone should have a chance to see him, but our agency has asked us not to, and I understand.

Sorry for those of you who will have to wait to see him, but trust me, he is WORTH the wait!

1 comment: