brood

brood
the only time these feet are still

Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Buggy Post

Tonight a bit of a guest blogger! D aka "baby D", "Buggy" or "the Doodle" is saddled up next to me hoping to assist by sharing her words of wisdom. See, today D, did NOT nap, against my advice, efforts and excessive prayers. Fast forward several hours and she is whiny and crying and saying "I'm tired!". DUH, you gotta nap. So several hours later she took a nap and got up at 7pm. Hence, the episode of insomnia, although she is still quite whiny.

The Buggy has had a pretty crazy week. She has been in preschool (daycare, but we would never call it that to her)and let's just say it hasn't been the easiest transition. Then she got bit by a classmate, which she shares her battle wound with anyone that will give her 30seconds to.

But the good part is she finally seems to understand that white porcelain thing with the water in it!!! Now, preschool gets all the credit, they offered her a gummy bear and the rest is history. We are far from cotton undergarments, but boy I am excited to be headed that way. Sometimes I think as smart as my children, are they would/will NEVER POTTY TRAIN. Buggy seems to be advanced for a C because she is not even 2 1/2, the other have liked to be 3 or beyond!

Ok, after 5 consecutive minutes of whining here she is:

qqqqww. aassssdssdd. VvCvbnm,.ik

---//::;/;();)]\_\\qqqqwwe. 'h,1213324446778908

zzzXsZzzXZXXCFVBBNNKM,HQWEEWRTYYYUUUUUUddccdddderrrffrfghjjkk,,h

ZXXXccvvbnm'i.qqqwwraaqvbnccvvvbbnnnmkjjhfdfegtvbnhgfddggwertyyu'

Sxsxxcccdbnnnmhmhhkh,j.il"qeeettqqqwwweeewrwteyyuitupuuqqwwweewrtyyiyououjpjp

Qqqqq11133

I know, I know she's a genius. She thanks you for your time and attention, and now I will attempt to get her to bed! Wish me luck, I will need it.


Ps in our wait world, we got some pics from M's dol via emailand were told they would be coming in the mail. They haven't yet and it has been more than a week, I hope they aren't lostin the mail. I am eagerly awaiting what the decision to prioritize the Korean heritage programs will mean for our wait. I surely hope it won't be bad news.
Qw

2 comments:

  1. what the decision to prioritize the Korean heritage programs will mean for our wait

    what does this mean?

    xoxo jw

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are prioritizing families that arevadopting and are of Korean heritage. I.e. If one or both adoptive parents Are of Korean ethnicity (adopted internationally, emigrated, etc) they will get expedited to the process to get through their child's emigration. Or that is the way I understand it so far. What isn't known is whether they will get preference ahead of or if they will fall into a separate process altogether.

    ReplyDelete