brood

brood
the only time these feet are still

Saturday, September 24, 2011

A blog post

I want to post everyday. But I don't, and this past week has been even worse than normal. It is more like a once a week post, especially because I don't have anything worth while to say.

The last 2 weeks have been hard, really hard. I started a new job last week, which was bittersweet. Still working with the same population, but in a different capacity. It definitely has pluses and minuses, but I am sure it is a good move. Amongst all of that, someone very dear to me experienced something nobody, no body should ever have to. I dropped everything to be there with her, for her, and I hope I was in some way supportive to her. What I know now is that my friend, J, is one of the strongest people I know. I have 2 of these such amazingly strong friends, of which I count both as blessings, but I wish they did not have to experience the things they did to show their strength. I just have no words about them, amazing wonderful people.
So this post is for them, their spouses and angels...you are amazing people and I am honored to call you my friends.

I hope to post again sooner than a week, but for now, to my friends, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment