brood

brood
the only time these feet are still

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

EP....submitted!!!!!

It has happened, the event we have been waiting for since January of this year.  Our boy's paperwork was submitted, which is the 1st step in the final steps to get him home!!!!  I was sitting in training out of the are when I picked up my phone to see a message from S saying something about almost missing the phone b/c he was going to mow.  I opened it and read backwards to the text that said "don't scream out loud in class....J called....he was SUBMITTED!!!  AAHHHHHHHHHHHH.  I almost did scream out loud, but refrained.  A couple tears fell, but thanks to allergies, no one seemed to notice the difference.
So now we wait some more.  As I have told friends and family, now at least the wait is more finite.  Anywhere from 8-12 weeks from approval to travel. 
Stay tuned for the our next news!
I have felt so blessed at the response everyone has had when they got our text, or read my FB post.  He is clearly loved by so many more people here than just the C clan, and it warms my heart that soon he will be here to feel all that love.

No comments:

Post a Comment