brood

brood
the only time these feet are still

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm horrible at blogging...

People who know me know I have a lot to say. My parents say I never stop talking! But the writing down my millions of thoughts seems to be where I shut up (hey, mom don't wish you knew that years ago??) Anyway, on nights where S is working (like tonight) I often find myself sitting quietly with the tv off. I always plan to blog and instead get engrossed in other's blogs. I have been blessed with a talkative husband and not shockingly 3 very chatty cherub children! Now I often find that I have lots to say, but no time to say it. But a blog? I should be able to ramble on here and later go backand read my many thoughts. Plus, S could read them and then I wouldn't drive him crazy with my constant lost thoughts. Ok, there was a sample of ramblings from my brain. Whats going on around here?? We are waiting. WAITING! Much like we have been doing for almost 2 1/2 years. Somehow this waiting is different, distracting, mind consuming. We are. SO.CLOSE. SO CLOSE. I almost can't stand it. I wish I could go back to being slightly distracted by the everyday, but no such luck. I have started buying gifts (thanks CraftyD) and even have a piece of jewelry being made by an amazing artist. I have his toothbrush and some new pjs for the flight home. I feel like I know all possible flight patterns from the us to S.Korea for July. I have even memorized a portion of the map of Seoul. WAITING, still waiting. That paperchain we made over a year ago that was suppose to represent the next 56 weeks of waiting, well it is finally being taken apart, day by day. But the truth that makes me nervous, I don't want to jinx anything. I'd like to start getting some things into a suitcase but I just can't yet...too real, too scared something could happen, delay us more. So we wait...and know that soon the wait wil be over.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you. I read your blog all the time, but never comment. But I'm here...

    ReplyDelete