brood

brood
the only time these feet are still

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tick tock and travel plans

I hate to rush time along, but I am super excited for July to get here.  Time is moving faster than I expected, I'm sure it will slow down the closer we get.  I think we are inside a month now...I hope.  We have contacted a great booking agent and reserved a hotel for the anticipated dates.  Lots of travel this time of year to Seoul, so hotels are often booked.  Hoping to avoid some stress of trying to find a room last minute.  Made the decision about airfare, so things are falling into place.  S is gone for training the rest of this week and again Mid-July.  Part of me wishes we would get our call and it lines up perfectly with the plans we have made, but truthfully the sooner the better for me!!!
We finally started to actually take the paper links of the chain, and I think it is helping the kids see that we are getting there.
Going to try to be better about my blog, I want to be able to look back and read this excitement and anticipation.

2 comments:

  1. We're starting to think about travel plans as well. Would love to compare notes. Feel free to send me an email (sararitzmann@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so excited for the whole C family!!!

    ReplyDelete