brood

brood
the only time these feet are still

Saturday, June 30, 2012

APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!

Aaaahhhhhhh! We have approval! Approval, people! Know what that means? Well, probably not, so I will tell you. The K.orean gov't has given permission for M/H/#4/OUR SON, to leave the country. Now we need the US embassy to do their part and away we go. So we have been told to expect our travel call in 1-3 weeks!! I am so excited. I can't stand it. We have brought the suitcase up, pulled out some clothes and today I bought DIAPERS!!!!!! Not sure I have been this excited for diapers since baby T came along. Plus, I have posted more than once a month too!! Yay me! We still have some things to buy, like a high chair (got rid of ours). And some gifts. But we are pretty ready. So.excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment