brood

brood
the only time these feet are still

Friday, July 13, 2012

It's go time...

Well, we have arrived at that important moment...Travel Call!! We leave this weekend and will be back at the end of next week. Stress??? You betcha! T fell off of her bike earlier this week, biting through her upper lip. What, did it infected you asked? Well OF COURSE it did. Back to the doctor yesterday for antibiotics. Today, my last day of work, S has a horrible headache, something that never happens. He has been in bed basically all day. Nothing is helping and that is stressing me out and giving me a headache. My dog went stupid yesterday, giving me a bit more gray hair. But we are almost there. We have some more things to grab, and that is on my agenda for tomorrow. Then we are out of time. Did I mention my ridiculous.irrational. Insane freak of flying??? Oh no, well there is that too. So I am terrified, nervous, excited, thrilled, you name it. Most of all I am thankful. Thankful for this opportunity, thankful for the amazing support we have gotten from our friends, family, co workers, etc. REALLY THANKFUL for my neighbors who are entertaining my kids tonight so I can update my blog!! I hope the next time I post we will be on the other side of the world meeting a sweet, sweet boy!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO excited! I know you will keep in touch via Skype. LOVE YOU!!!!! HUGS - KISSES Prayers! GG 2 4

    ReplyDelete