brood

brood
the only time these feet are still

Monday, July 25, 2011

New pics!! & Korean food!

So the sweet little cherubs returned unscathed (minus some bug bites) from a week with the grandparents.  Not sure I can say the same for the ole grandparents, but hey keeps you young, right Mom????

And in other news, we got some new pictures.  They could not have been better timed.  In fact, the morning we got them, I had been talking (read: whining) about how it had been a month, he should be going in for his WBC, blah, blah, blah...  We got 4 new pictures and of course he is even more adorable (if that is possible).  Unfortunately, he wasn't looking at the camera in any of them.  And, in what we think is a coincident, he is wearing the same shirt he was wearing last month.  I can tell you he has lovely, long toes and loves a pacifier.  We went shopping for his upcoming birthday package and bought him several outfits!  I learned that his first package hasn't made it to him yet, I sure hope that outfit will fit him at all!

The big kiddos are going back to the grandparents for a bit this weekend, so S, D & I are thinking we might try to eat some Korean food.  See, there isn't too much in the way of diverse cuisine in our area, but my parents don't live to far from a, well, rather large area, with lots of FOOD options!  So in a slightly bizarre move, I reached out to another blogger I have gained some great info/knowledge/etc from to ask her recommendation, because she is familiar with that area.  So, "wise blogger" if you are reading:  Please don't think I am a weirdo stalker!!

thanks!

Not too much summer left, and we are planning an event to celebrate HM's 1st birthday although he won't be here.  I am wondering if anyone has any Korean birthday traditions we could incorporate, knowing the birthday boy won't be there!?!?!

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment