brood

brood
the only time these feet are still

Saturday, February 11, 2012

When time stands still.

Still waiting, nothing happening in the adoption processing department.  So what does that mean?  We know very little.  Things could start moving any time and then we wait for our turn to come around.  I did learn where we are in the "line."  Not as close to the front as I would like to be, but at least we know where we stand. I only hope we will be home by M's birthday.  That would be August, so I am being nice and giving a little wiggle room, nice of me huh??
So we must pass the time, and I can tell you it doesn't pass very quickly when you spend your day stalking blogs about Korean adoptions.  Makes one more frustrated and maybe a bit jealous.
So...here are some things we are doing:
~I am participating Relay for Life and am helping plan some fundraising events.
~I am taking Zumba, which is fun and good for me.
~I am hosting a Lia Sophia party and I am lucky enough that some of the proceeds will be donated to the adoption fund!!  So for the 3 people who read this, if you are interested in buying something and supporting our adoption at the same time, here is the link:
                      http://sites.liasophia.com/sites/carlita/how-to-purchase
At the bottom, just enter Tammi Craver as the hostess and ORDER AWAY!!! 

As for the family, I think they are getting tired of the wait too.  I overhead T & P playing with a friend earlier.  They were playing house and pretending they were adopting a baby for Korea.  T said "It costs a lot of money to adopt a baby.  So we have to wait a LONG time before we can go get him."  So true T, so true.

The weekend get away fell through...maybe another time.  Instead I will spend part of next weekend selling girl scout cookies, while S is learning CPR again.  Almost a vacation, a.l.m.o.s.t!

No comments:

Post a Comment