brood

brood
the only time these feet are still

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back from Texas!

I spent last week in Texas at a conference.  Before I talk about the insane heat of Texas, I would just like to reference my last post.  That day I had a really bad migraine and took something "stronger" to help my pain.  Then I wrote that.  I have gone back and read it and realized I had no recollection of writing that.  It seems I can be quite philosophical when I am not thinking.
Moving on...
So, I went to a training conference in Texas.  The temperature was between 106-109 all week.  Needless to say, I was grateful for the skywalk between my hotel and the conference.  That was ridiculous heat!  I got the kids some shirts at my conference.  I won't say cute is the best description, but I did want to support this mission, and I feel strongly about the message.  P was kind enough to model for me.


So glad to back home after my trip.  I am off work this week to enjoy the last week of summer before T heads off to first grade.  It is hard to believe that I have a 1st grader, let alone that P is in pre-school starting Monday and Baby MR (as he is affectionately called about here) is going to be 1 on Saturday!!  We mailed off our second package and it sounds like our first package has just arrived at ESWS last week.  Baby MR is going to feel very spoiled with 2 packages!!
Today we went to visit the new preschool/daycare P & D will be attending.  But before we went, I took the kiddos out to a local park to try to get some new pictures.  I have a GREAT photographer (who also designed my blog) but she is a busy, busy lady.  I will be guilting begging her to schedule some fall pics for the C clan, to include the adults and my adorable 3 legged dog, but for now I think I did a pretty good job!  Here are a couple of shots.  I must say it helps to have such beautiful subjects.  I believe today I photographed 3 of the 4 most adorable children on the planet.  I am looking forward to this time next year when I will have all 4 together for pictures.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment